Three days of egg-ceptional and cracking fun on the farm on Easter Saturday 11th April, Easter Sunday 12th and Easter Monday 13th April from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Egg races throughout the day starting with the first race at 10.30 a.m. and taking place at approximately 20 minute intervals throughout the day with the last race at 4.30 p.m. each evening. Each child aged 2 – 14 years old will get a ticket at the Admissions Desk on arrival which allows them to take part in an egg race while on the farm. There are two separate areas for egg races: (1) Children aged 6 and under at the Lower end of the playground and (2) Children 7 and over – beside the deer pen on the farm.
Over the 3 days thousands of crème eggs or similar will be hidden and found! Each race has a special egg (duck egg) and the lucky person who finds the duck egg gets a special prize.
- Adult egg races throughout the day – a must to take part in or view from the sidelines! You’ll crack up at what goes on in these races! These races happen in the field beside the deer pen. Wear flat comfortable shoes for running if you want to take part.
- Children’s Entertainment at 12.00 and 2.00 p.m.
- Face-painting throughout the day
- Easter Bunny
- Lots of baby animals – lambs, chicks, baby rabbits, guinea pigs, etc.
- Farm animals and Pets
- Coffee Shop and BBQ Stand.
- Large outdoor playground and Undercover Playground.
- Lots of picnic areas throughout the farm.
- Nature Walk with Fairy Garden.
The farm is open from 10 am till 5 pm each day with last admissions at 4 pm. Wear flat comfortable shoes and dress for the weather. We don’t take bookings for this event.
Normal Admission prices apply for the weekend.